Soap scum and grime on glass shower enclosures are unsightly and can be very challenging to remove when you do not have the right technique.
At EnduroShield we have a simple method for cleaning stained glass and a foolproof way to keep them clean and stain free.
- CRL Bio-Clean Water Stain Remover (CRL Bio-Clean is a professional strength cleaner recommended by both glazing contractors and professional window cleaning companies.Effectively Removes Water and Mineral Stains, Lime Scale, Calcium, Soap Scum& Grime)
- Microfibre Cloth
- EnduroShield Nano Glass Coating
Steps to remove soap scum and grime and protect your shower glass:
- Remove loose dirt and debris from the surface prior to applying Bio-Clean. Apply product to surface with a dry or damp, good quality microfiber cloth. PRESS FIRMLY, loosening stains with a rubbing action.
- Rinse with water until residue free. Repeat the process on any areas of the shower glass that are still stained or that have any soap scum residue.
- UseEnduroShield Nano Glass Coating on your shower A simple two-step process which cleans the glass and keeps it stain free!
- EnduroShield DIY kits for Glass come complete with a great Pre-Cleaner and fine grade Steel Wool Pad. The EnduroClean Pre-Cleaner and Steel Wool will remove any left-over build-up of soap scum and water scale deposits. Working in small sections, spray the glass with EnduroClean and scrub with the Steel Wool using moderate pressure. (Important: Do not use Steel Wool on dry glass as scratching may occur.)
- Remove the leftover Pre-Cleaner from the glass with a squeegee or lint-free cloth until glass is streak free and has a sparkling new appearance.
- Then simply spray the EnduroShield product onto the shower glass and polish it in, working in small sections at a time.
- Buff with a microfiber cloth.
The amazing glass treatment will protect your shower glass and act as a water repellent. No more scrubbing!
This simple method of protecting the shower will leave it clean, sparkling and look like new. After this full process, you will just need water and a mild detergent or white vinegar to clean your shower doors … saving you time and money.
Our best tip for keeping your shower glass looking cleaner for longer once EnduroShield is applied is to keep a squeegee in your shower and use daily. Also after showering leave the bathroom door open and turn on the exhaust fan or open a window. This will keep the build-up of soap scum and grime at bay.
EnduroShield is also available for other bathroom surfaces such as tiles, grout, tubs, toilets, taps, and faucets.
Our friendly EnduroShield customer service team has lots of helpful hints and tips for obtaining and maintaining a beautifully clean bathroom so please feel free to give us a call on 1300 720 050 if you require any assistance. Our years of experience helps to save our customers time and money.
The Solution to StainingWondering what the solution is to staining on your “stainless” steel? Learn about the benefits of EnduroShield for metal surfaces. Sutherland Furniture and fine craftsmanship go hand in hand. The iconic brand relies on...
Nothing is softer or more flexible than water, yet nothing can resist it. Lao Tzu Ever noticed drops of dew hanging off the tips of grass in the morning? Or water droplets sticking to the glass after a shower? If so, you've witnessed adhesion; the...
Our “Special Coating” Makes the News KSHB 41 Action News talks about the benefits of EnduroShield for Glass Labyrinth.And yes - you can get it for your glass at home too. Just over 8 years ago EnduroShield was specified and applied to nearly one...
5 Common Pool Fencing Mistakes & How to Avoid Them Designing and installing a new pool is by no means a cheap endeavour, so it’s important that the final space delivers on both form and function. If you’re planning a new pool, don’t forget to...